Simple Principles to Be The Change
- Every person in the world has a heart.
- Every heart has a place within that wants only to love and be loved.
- It's not what happens to you that matters, it's what you do about it.
Ho'oponopono healing technique
- Your sacred love flows in to me.
- My sacred love flows out to you.
- Develop purpose and intentions for your life.
- Transform fear into acceptance and love.
- Take personal responsibility for your life.
- Avoid secrecy and encourage openness and transparency.
- Transcend polarization, 'good vs. evil' and 'us vs. them' beliefs.
- Join groups and communities to support each other in all this.
- Seeing the Divine in all
- Nurturance of life
- What's Best for All
- Divine Guidance
- Acceptance and Understanding
- Love and Empowerment
- State concrete actions you observe in yourself or the other person.
- State your feelings or guess the other person's feelings about this.
- State the need behind your feeling or guess the other person's need.
- Make a concrete request for action to meet the need identified.
The personal growth course websites are part of the PEERS empowerment network
"Dedicated to the greatest good of all who share our beautiful world"