Simple Principles to Be The Change
- Every person in the world has a heart.
- Every heart has a place within that wants only to love and be loved.
- It's not what happens to you that matters, it's what you do about it.
Ho'oponopono healing technique
- Your sacred love flows in to me.
- My sacred love flows out to you.
- Develop purpose and intentions for your life.
- Transform fear into acceptance and love.
- Take personal responsibility for your life.
- Avoid secrecy and encourage openness and transparency.
- Transcend polarization, 'good vs. evil' and 'us vs. them' beliefs.
- Join groups and communities to support each other in all this.
- Seeing the Divine in all
- Nurturance of life
- What's Best for All
- Divine Guidance
- Acceptance and Understanding
- Love and Empowerment
- State concrete actions you observe in yourself or the other person.
- State your feelings or guess the other person's feelings about this.
- State the need behind your feeling or guess the other person's need.
- Make a concrete request for action to meet the need identified.